As designers, we like to call lighting the “jewelry of the home”. This is because it can make the biggest impact in a space, not just aesthetically, but functionally as well. The lighting trends for 2024 are no exception.
We recently attended Dallas Market which is the home to Lightovation, one of the largest international lighting shows. Here we discover innovative product lines, test out and experience the most comprehensive collection of lighting–indoor and outdoor, decorative and architectural, plus ceiling fans, controls, light sources, smart and connected lighting systems and so much more.
Here is a peek into the lighting trends for 2024.
- Natural materials and organic shapes are a huge lighting trend in 2024, especially in table lamps. Think alabaster, marble, basket weaving, and heavy tactile textures.
- Sconces are a strong lighting trend for 2024 too, both hardwired or plug-in scone lighting styles.
- Brass and black were paired up and will be another lighting trend for 2024. Speaking of gold, it has taken over, and the silver finishes are now in the background.
- Outdoor lighting lighting options are becoming more advanced and an extension of interior styles.
- Smart and innovative lighting systems continue to expand and offer so many options.
It might be time to update your lighting fixtures and get on board with these lighting trends. At a minimum, consider these table lamps we currently have in the stores. They are a great representation of the lighting trends for 2024.
Our Natural White Table Lamp is a stylish and elegant lighting option for your home. The natural materials abstract design and warm white hue provides a warm and inviting glow to any space.
- Overall W16 D16 H31
- Material: Alabaster
- 3-Way Switch
- Shade: Cream Raw Silk
Our Aztec Table Lamp features a surface covered in basket weave and a pattern that is scratched from the brewed latte finish on the terracotta body. The black finish on the iron hardware harmonizes with the tones on the dark gray lamp.
- Overall W20 D20 H28
- Terracotta Body
- Basket Weave Texture on Top
- Black Iron Hardware
Our Textured Table Lamp is a must-touch. The rich texture covers the entire ceramic body, hand-finished in a matte sandy glaze. This lamp sits on a thick bronzed square metal base. The asymmetrical profile allows you to find the angle that works best with your space.
- Overall W22 D22 H37
- Ceramic Body
- Matte Sandy Glaze
- Dimmer Switch
Our Organic Table Lamp was sculpted to create a vintage inspired look. Its dark textured sand finish to add character to any space.
- Overall W22 D22 H22
- Hand Sculpted
- Textured Sand Finish
- Shade Color: Ivory Linen
Our Sculpted Table Lamp is different on each side creating intrigue. The ceramic body is finished in a matte white glaze and sits on a rich brass finished base.
- Overall W22 D22 H30
- Hand Sculpted Base
- Matte White Glaze
- Brass Finished Base
If you are looking for more lighting trends, or need a little assistance with find the perfect lighting, stop our stores or reach out to your design team. We’d love to help light up your home.